Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STARING BUSINESS

I just hate it when people don't know how to differ glance manner and turn into staring instead. I went to luch with Ashley today, at our new place soon to be regular. There at the table near the food counter was say, 5 adult, very adult men. Back inside car Ashley brand them kopratasa but I call them koperkasa from the way they dressed. At some point I overheard them talk about politics and economy. Must be some PKR-PAS people with all that excessive facial hair. yuk...

Anyway back to the topic. Once we found a spot to settle for lunch, I realized there's this guy in the group who can't seem to keep his eyes away from me. Judging by his headgear I bet he's a Singh.

Me : Ash... I think that guy over there need his eyeballs poked.

Ashley : What?

Me : He'd been staring at me since we arrive here.

Ashley : Maybe it's your a la Vidal Sassoon hair.

Me : Yeah...


Urgh..

3 comments:

alan said...

Maybe u had something on your hair?

joynstar said...

No!!! Dang my hair is new anyway... realy is a-la-vidal-sassoon. And he look gatal also.

PlacebO EffecT said...

he he .. gud gud gud...