Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CRY WHEN U CAN'T SAY A THING

~after sometime I realized I can't sit still, lets post anyway

Why do we women cry a lot? Can't we be more ignorant like men? Can we pretend that cut in our heart is just a momentary pain? Can't we just smack his face instead of crying like a fool begging him to stay when we know he can't wait to walk away? Why do we make a shit out of ourselves when there are a lot more men waiting for us to find? Why are we women always hoping that there's a perfect man left in this world when we know that we are NOT perfect either.

Woman is a crying creature. She'd cry since the day she was born, when she's happy, when she's in pain, when she's in love, when she's angry, whenever practically. Some are even expert in crying their way into winning an argument. But do we have to cry all the time? What do we hope to gain from our wasted teardrops? And mind you...man don't understand tears.

I myself quit hoping long time ago. And now I ended up with a beautifully flawed Mr Vai. He's not a bit perfect, and I like the way he flawed. Seasoned and ripe of life's experience. We have our fair share of argument now and then, but still all those downtime made us know each other better. Men will always be men, so sometimes he can't understand why I'm overboardly upset. And like other girls, my fit of anger is always exaggerated. Unlucky I am, he's not the kind who will say sorry. To him his act shows 'em. And I have to make do with that, meaning mending my own broken heart.

But I on the other hand have my own bad apple. I'm not a good cook, I'm irritating and annoying to many point, not many can stand my cynical choise of remark and most of the time I tend to slip into negative thinking. But that doesn't sum me up. Mr Vai said that I'm a good girl, honest, sweet, kind hearted and cute without even trying. There are other good things about me of course, but that's all I would put to list.

To sum up everything, there's no point crying over a man. But if you love him so much, cry anyway. If crying makes you feel better, cry anyway. If crying can win you sympathy, just drown the universe. I always felt overwhelmed to the point that I can't mouth a word, felt chocked up, I ended up crying all the time. So its OK to cry.




6 comments:

Sarah Jane Valentine said...

I hope one day I'll be like you

joynstar said...

you can be darling, you can

Janggang Pata said...

so, here come the songs... no women no cry...

Merissa K. said...

crying is a weapon babe! and whats the point of having a weapon if ur not gonna use it? ;)

Carol said...

Why do we women cry a lot? Can't we be more ignorant like men? Can we pretend that cut in our heart is just a momentary pain? Can't we just smack his face instead of crying like a fool begging him to stay when we know he can't wait to walk away?

Love this part ~

joynstar said...

MK
~sometimes crying can't buy us victory. some men love tough women.

Carol
~oh so ON it. I just pity somebody I know who can't seem to let go of a failed romance. the guy obviously have another woman waiting on the other wing, and he'd been a total assh*le to his ex. it's like, how kesian is that?