Thursday, November 12, 2009

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

hello reader; I received a comment from Dawn on my last post on The Law Of the Garbage Truck. And the ever so forgetful me forgot to mention the original writer. So here it is, he is the genius Mr David J. Pollay. A real good one, trust me. Sorry...

message from Dawn;


Thanks for posting this great story! My name is Dawn, and I work with David J. Pollay, the author of The Law of the Garbage Truck™. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you can read the original story on David’s blog, http://davidjpollay.typepad.com/david_j_pollay/lawofthegarbagetruck.html. It would mean a lot to us if you would let people know that David is the author of The Law of the Garbage Truck.



You can also find out more information about The Law of the Garbage Truck on www.thelawofthegarbagetruck.com. Make sure to check out the video of people in New York City taking the No Garbage Trucks!™ Pledge: www.bewareofgarbagetrucks.com. It’s pretty cool.


thank you


No comments: